|Standard Model || 12x250 ml., 12x100 ml., 6x500 ml., 12x500 ml.|
|Electric Supply ||Single phase 220 Volts, AC Supply|
|Heater Supply||3000 watt Single Phase|
|Capacity of Beaker||250 ml |
|Overall dimensions||700 +/- 05 mm (L) x 470 +/- 05 mm (H) x 370 +/- 05 mm (W)|
|Carriage Rotation||22 rpm|
|Maximum operating Temperature ||135 deg celsius|
|No. of Heater ||3 x 1500 W|
|Pressure ||6.0 Kg/cm square|
|Maximum rate of heating||1.50 deg celsius|
|Net Weight of the Unit ||35 Kg|
|Net Weight of the Beaker ||10.980 Kg|
|Motor ||Reversible Synchronous Geared Motor|
|Medium used for Heating||Glycerin|
|Beakers ||12 x 250 ml|
Backed on our immense industry experience, we are actively involved in offering a huge gamut of HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine
. Moreover, the offered product is used for the intention of polyester dyeing in fabric, fiber & yarn form. This Beaker Dyeing Machine is faultlessly sealed with pressure tight caps having PTFE gaskets. We offer this HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine at very logical cost.
Working Principle of HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine
- The machine comprises of tank, beaker and gear box
- The machine is complete in stainless steel
- Ensures a sound free and smooth working.
- The microprocessor based programmer is provided which ensures temperature control.
- Promises long life and leak proof service even after many years of use.
- First of prepare for dyeing piece by taking the sample fabric as per leakier ratio as suggested by your quality consultant.
- Sample moves up & down with auto forward and reverses direction through process controller.
- The machine must be cleaned at the regular intervals by changing water inside the chamber.
- All bearings should be lubricated every three months.
- Single phase motor contacts and Power contacts should be inspected every three months.